The Centre for Cyberspace Studies, Nasarawa State University, Keffi, Digital Bridge Institute, Abuja and IEEE Nigeria Section invite you to participate in the 2nd International Conference on Cyberspace (i2C).
The Cyberspace has continued to offer the world enormous social and economic opportunities that span all facet of human endeavor, spurring greater ideas innovations and entrepreneurship. However, it has also become the theater of conflicts and feuds harboring legal, illegal and hostile activities with actors of differing persuasions and missions. The common factors fueling activities in the Cyberspace are the ability of humans to think, imaginate, identify and innovate whether for legal, illegal or hostile activities – the centrality is knowledge. Thus, the future is here for us to create the best possible climate in which to embrace a sustainable culture that will bolster our ideas, innovations and entrepreneurships to enable greater and prosperous society whilst curtailing the illegal and hostile events.
Cyberspace is no doubt becoming more complex, and expectations of Post COVID-19 Lockdown era are massive with major world political events poised to definitely shape activities in this domain. Imperatively, Research & Development is still at the forefront of redesigning and reshaping the tenets of Cyberspace for collective good of humanity. This year’s conference aims to focus on innovation, entrepreneurship and security, bringing government, industry and academia to foster stronger partnership by understanding individual roles and responsibilities in the advancement of Cyberspace for the good of humanity.
The i2C is inviting you to submit original academic and industry research papers, case studies and posters in line with the thematic areas:
- Advances in Cybersecurity Defence and Forensic
- Emerging Cybersecurity Threats and Attacks
- Cyber Law, Policy and Regulations
- Data Governance, Privacy and Protection
- Cyber Ethics and Diplomacy
- Cyberspace in public and private sectors
- Cybersecurity Education and Awareness
- The next generation of Cybersecurity workforce
- Advances in High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Embedded System Computing and Robotics
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Cyber Physical Systems and Industry Automation – Internet
- of Things
- Aviation Cybersecurity, Privacy and Safety
- Data Science, Big Data and Analytics
- Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and Distributed Ledger
- Distributed Digital Identity Management Systems
- Wireless and Sensor Networks
- Bioinformatic Computing
- Computer Modelling and Simulations
- Cybersecurity, Safety and Privacy in Healthcare Systems
- 5G Networks, Performance, Security and Safety Issues
All submitted papers will be blind peer-reviewed. The i2C 2021 Proceedings will be published by IEEE Xplore. Also, selected articles will be published in a reputable journal.
Paper Submission Deadline – 30th November, 2020
Acceptance Notification – 15th January, 2021
Camera Ready – 20th January, 2021